I love reading other blog posts as much as I enjoy writing them. They spark creativity and inspiration and it is just fun to hear other's view points on food, health, body image and whatever else is going on in the world. Here are some posts that I am loving lately.
1) Carrots N Cake: Quotes That Get Me Through a Bad Day
We all have them and sometimes they are hard to shake. These quotes can't help but put a smile on your face.
2) Kath Eats Real Food: Spice Up Your Veggies
Helpful tips from an RD with ways to enjoy your vegetables and make food taste great.
3) Healthy Tipping Point: Last Week's Workouts
I love this post for two reasons. First, it is great how she posts her success and workouts as she is training for an Ironman. While everyone's fitness level is different it is good to write out your workouts and goals to help you stay accountable and brag a little when you do well :). I also love her thoughts towards the end of this post, focusing on what she can add in, rather than subtract.
4) Healthfully Ever After: Mini Cinnamon-Sugar Apple Bites
This is such a great recipe for fall, fun for kids as well! Can't wait to give these a try.
5) Rebecca Bitzer & Assoc.: Motivational Monday Interview
Love reading these responses of an inspirational person who is trying to find balance in their life and prioritize their health while not giving into temporary fad diets.
6) The Huffington Post: Help Your Kids Start the School Year with Healthy Body Image
Such an important message with helpful tips on how to promote positivity in your child. This atmosphere can be stressful for children of all ages and it is important to support them during this time.
7) Empowered Eating Blog: From College Girl to College Girl
Love the latest post on self-confidence and body image. Realistic tips on how to feel and look your best.